Monday 10 June 2013

Hi everyone! Today is for showing off some of the things I bought recently. I got 2 lip glosses and one lipstick (free) from Mac. I also got some other skincare products which are part of my usual skincare routine, along with two new items I have been meaning to try.



You may or may not have noticed, but I really like "sweet" lip colours. They are always my go-to-colours for everyday looks. It's easy to rock and reduces your chances of looking out of place. Whenever I wear dark coloured lips, it most likely is because I had thought about it, meaning there was a certain way I felt like looking that day (if that makes any sense).

The Lustreglass collection is a very creamy based lipgloss with intense shimmer which I LOVE. Love Necter is a goldish- pinkish colour, while Sinnamon appears more as brown with silver shimmers. Blankety is more of a beige- nude colour in a creamy texture.





I also got a facial cleanser and face mask from Lush. I have tried both of them and so far so good. I really like the smell, texture of course the packaging! I used them both along with my night face routine and my skin felt clean and very fresh. For more posts like this, leave comments below.

See you soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment