Monday 27 February 2012

Tutorial 3: Black and Silver Smokey Eyes

Hey ladies! I know I said I was going to upload a video on Saturday, but I couldnt becuase I was super busy! Anyways, now I have and I hope you like it. Feel free to leave comments or ask questions. Enjoy!xxx

 
Face: Mac studio fix liquid foundation
         Mac studio finish concealer
         Mac mineral powder
         Sleek contour kit in medium
         Mac blush in amberly rose

Eyes: Mac creamy base in frawntastic frost
         Mac eyeshadow in gesso, silver gull and brown down
         Sleek Caribbean cruise eyeshadow pallet
         Sleek eyeliner in midnight
         Maybelline gel eyeliner
         Maybelline mascara
         Ardell lashes 105
 
Lips: Mac lipmix lip pigment 
         Victoria secret clear gloss


1 comment:

  1. Yeay see akudo!!!!!!side bar..i have that mac blush shade...*to die for*

    ReplyDelete