Sunday 12 February 2012

Tutorial 1..."Valentine's Spesh" :)

So I finally uploaded my first video tutorial (do I hear you scream?? Lol)... I hope you enjoy it and as always, feel free to ask any questions!x






Face: Mac studio fix liquid foundation 
          Mac studio sculpt concealer 
          sleek makeup face contour in medium 
          Mac mineral powder
Eyes: Mac prep and prime in medium 
          Mac base in frawntastic 
          Mac eyeshadow in "orange", "wedge" and "amber lights"
          Maybelline eye studio drama gel eyeliner 
          Maybelline volume express turbo boost mascara
Lips: Mac lipstick in "ruby woo" 
         Mac tinted lipglass in "enchanteress"




3 comments:

  1. Love this look and I think your blog is awesome!! You just got a new follower yaay!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your eyebrows! you should do a tutorial on how you do them...so people like me can get eyebrows like yours. thanks

    ReplyDelete